Effective: July 29, 2023
When accessing the Website and Facebook page, we will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions, you may take during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you sign up to become a member of Owls Club or to receive more information, we collect several types of information from and about you, including:
– Personal data, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number (“personal information”);
– Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including any personal data:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
– In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Owls Club, our customers, or others.
5. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any personal information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
Owls Club, 2715 East Jackson Blvd., Elkhart, Indiana
Phone: (574) 336-2652
Email: [email protected]
This policy was last updated on July 29, 2023.